From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: Gentoo Developers <gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Correctness of bugzilla data in GWN
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:14:44
1 Looking at the latest GWN, I was very confused by the new bug rankings.
2 Namely this specific entry:
3 "Qmail Team, with 54 new bugs"
4 I certainly didn't recall getting 54 new bugs as the head of the qmail team.
5
6 I search for all bugs opened last week (and got 813 of them, as in the summary data)
7 http://tinyurl.com/6hs5b
8 However only 3 of that 813 are for the qmail team.
9 28 of the bugs are for the sound team (GWN data says 23).
10 27 of the bugs are for the AMD64 team (GWN data says 19).
11
12 I'm wondering if some glitches exist in the scripts.
13
14 At the same time, for the closed bugs, could we report who actually closed the
15 bugs, rather than who they were assigned to when they were closed?
16 This would probably do best as an addition to the current closing stats.
19 Robin Hugh Johnson
20 E-Mail : robbat2@××××××××××××××.net
21 Home Page : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2
22 ICQ# : 30269588 or 41961639
23 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85