From: Colin Morey <peitolm@g.o>
To: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Help Needed?
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:28:04
1 On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 15:54, Karl Trygve Kalleberg wrote:
2 >
3 > On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Webmaster wrote:
4 >
5 > > It looks like you got a good number of people working on Gentoo. I was
6 > > wondering if you needed any more help? TIA
7 >
8 > We probably need a webmaster :) (Really, we do, just look at the steady
9 > stream of bug reports for our pages on this list).
10 >
11 we do,.. me :) (ish) I'm looking after the website, been a little bit
12 busy as of late, and i have a slightly broken system, but i'll be
13 clearing through the bugs on bugzilla tonight., so if you've posted
14 about a website bug, and haven't put it on bugzilla, please do :)
15
16 Colin Morey,.
17 aka, Peitolm@g.o