From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] PDA herd call for assistance
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 20:11:42
1 On Sat, Aug 05, 2006 at 05:31:27PM +0900, Chris White wrote:
2 > The PDA herd is pretty slim right now and the only active members are
3 > really liquidx and myself. That said I'm looking around for people
4 > that can help with confirmations/patches/etc. for app-pda packages.
5 > Plans are to hopefully pull some devs in from the process. That said,
6 > if you're interested give me a PM on IRC, or just send me an email.
7 I'll offer a hand in a bit (after my wedding), as I use some of that
8 stuff (syncing contacts between a Handspring and my cellphone).
11 Robin Hugh Johnson
12 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
13 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85