From: Andrea Barisani <lcars@××××××××××××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] mutt + gpg problems with detached signatures
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:50:26
1 Hi everybody!
2
3 I've experienced an odd problem when using detached signatures with mutt.
4 When I receive a message mutt properly invokes gpg and verifies the
5 signature, however if I save the message and the detached signature in two
6 files (message.txt and message.asc) issuing `gpg --verify message.asc
7 message.txt) gives me BAD signature!!
8
9 Do you have any clue about this problem?
10
11 Could be possible that something is changed when saving the message to disk?
12
13 Bye and thanks
17 INFIS Network Administrator & Security Officer .*.
18 Department of Physics - University of Trieste /V\
19 lcars@××××××××××××××××××.it - GPG Key 0xC9EE0905 (/ \)
21 "How would you know I'm mad?" said Alice. ^^-^^
22 "You must be,'said the Cat,'or you wouldn't have come here."
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list