From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council meeting, Thursday 15th, 1900 UTC
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:59:42
1 On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:04:10 +0200 Thierry Carrez <koon@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | The deadline for agenda item submission is set to tomorrow, Tuesday,
4 | September 13th, 1900 UTC. To submit an item, you can reply here or
5 | send an email to council@g.o.
6
7 Could we get GLEP 31 (Character Sets for Portage Tree Items) added? The
8 only issue holding it back is that a few developers have stated
9 outright that they refuse to comply with it, and I don't see it as fair
10 to make other developers suffer nasty repoman errors because of things
11 a select few will end up breaking...
14 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
15 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
16 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm