From: "Alexander Færøy" <eroyf@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] The first Bugday in 2007!
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 15:43:15
Greetings honored users and developers!

Saturday the 6'th of January is the important date where the first
Bugday event in 2007 is going to take place.

As usual, join #Gentoo-Bugs and hang out there and help out making Gentoo
and even better distribution.

We have got a lot of new members in the Bugday team that will be there
at your service to help you with different kind of ways to resolve the
bugs.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me by either email or on
IRC.

Welp and Kloeri will help you on the day since I am not available that
day :(

Happy Bugday new year to all of you and your families!

Best regards,
Alexander

--
Alexander Færøy