From: Jon Portnoy <avenj@g.o>
To: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] disabling password authentication on dev.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 19:28:06
1 On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 02:23:14PM -0500, Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > Some folks in the meeting today suggesting disabling password auth on
3 > dev.gentoo.org and requiring ssh key authentication for all *.gentoo.org
4 > servers. Everyone present at the time supported the idea, so I'm posting it
5 > here for comment. Unless there is quite a bit of opposition from a
6 > majority of the development team, this feature will go into effect no later
7 > than the end of the week (Dec. 05) and possibly as soon as Wednesday (Dec.
8 > 03)
9 >
10 > --kurt
11
12 I take it this won't change anything mail-wise?
15 Jon Portnoy
16 avenj/irc.freenode.net
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list