From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new `usex` helper
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 01:16:09
On 18:04 Thu 22 Sep     , Alec Warner wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote: > > I do, because I don't have time to deal with other people breaking > > my packages, whether they're in gentoo-x86, the science overlay, or > > my personal one. I've got more important things to deal with, within > > Gentoo and in the rest of my life. > > You don't have time to fix breakages but you have time to do code > reviews?
If someone else I trust makes the changes and tells me they work, I can review code in an email on my cell phone in 15 seconds. I have to be on my single dev laptop with Gentoo repos and have a good 15 *minutes* to spare to figure out all the changes required, make them, test them, and do the commit. -- Thanks, Donnie Donnie Berkholz Council Member / Sr. Developer Gentoo Linux Blog: