From: "Diego \\\"Flameeyes\\\" Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] PAM related: pam_console ?
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:20:48
1 On Thursday 31 March 2005 23:35, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > if you do split it though, i'd suggest you split every module rather than
3 > just certain ones that catch your fancy ... better to be consistent :p
4 That's what I wanted to do, provide only basic modules with linux-pam
5 (pam_unix and other) needed for basic auth facilities.
6
7 pam_console was just the first of the list.
8
9 Anyway, pam 0.79 is out.. I just ask pam herd if they can add virtual/pam so
10 that we can continue on openpam :)
13 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
14 http://wwwstud.dsi.unive.it/~dpetteno/