From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ebuild for xbatt
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 07:52:37
1 On Tuesday 31 July 2001 14:40, you wrote:
2 > Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o> writes:
3 >
4 > This has been added in CVS. Had to do some changes though.
5 >
6 > xmkmf included by some reason that the Makefile should create a
7 > html-version of a non-existing man-page. I got around that by
8 >
9 > src_compile () {
10 > try xmkmf
11 > try make xbatt
12 > }
13 >
14 > also in src_install () {
15 > dodoc README* COPYRIGHT
16 > }
17 >
18 > Regards,
19 > Mikael Hallendal
20
21 hallski, there's a problem with your replies (maybe not just yours, I recall
22 seeing this somewhere a few times before). The line Dan Armak writes: is at
23 the top of your post not the bottom and this can be eternally confusing as it
24 seems I wrote what you did. So please be careful because the last time (when
25 it wasn't my post that was replied to) I misunderstood who wrote what.
29 Dan Armak
30 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
31 Matan, Israel