From: Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Bugzilla HOWTO Update
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:22:36
1 Doc is still here:
2
3 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/bugzilla-howto.xml
4
5 After a good ammount of user input the bugzilla doc has been updated. The new version uses ggdb3 instead of g for debugging and contains a new section on testing ebuilds. Thanks goes to robbat2 for his commentary on what to improve. Thanks goes to the people who help fix my crap for grammar mistakes ;). So far it seems to be comming along nicely, I've been notified of the upgrade to bugzilla comming soon, and will update my screenshots and other information accordingly. Thanks again to everyone.
6
7 Chris White