From: Anupam Kapoor <anupamk@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] cscope ebuilds
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 07:50:09
1 hi all,
2
3 i have emacs in my use settings. when i emerge cscope 15.4 using
4 (emerge cscope-15.4.ebuild) it also installs xcscope for interfacing
5 cscope with emacs.
6
7 the only issue with this is that in
8 /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.el the load path for xcscope is
9 initialized as:
10 (add-to-list 'load-path "@SITELISP@")
11
12 looking at the ebuild, the site-start.el seems to be regenerated for
13 every emacs package using 'elisp-site-regen'. which for some reason
14 does not work for cscope ebuild.
15
16 can some please point me to the location of 'elisp-site-regen' so that
17 i can dig some more ? i tried looking for it in the developer
18 documentation, but could not find any references.
19
20 thank you
21 kind regards
22 anupam
25 ...mathematicians do it smoothly and continuously or discretely in groups and in fields.
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list