From: Jaco Kroon <jaco@××××××.za>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs: misc packages from chainsaw@
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 09:25:16
1 Hi,
2
3 On 2021/10/05 05:04, Sam James wrote:
4
5 > Hi all,
6 >
7 > Chainsaw asked retirement@ to drop him to maintainer-needed on his packages, so here's the resultant
8 > packages with no maintainers left:
9 That's a shame.  Big loss.
10 > app-arch/rpm
11
12 createrepo_c depends on this, willing to grab it purely for that.
13 rpmdevtools is the other big consumer - kensington - you willing to
14 handle this one?
15
16 > net-libs/iax
17
18 I believe this can be last rited.  This is a voice package but I can't
19 find consumers, nor does it look useful as is (no .so being installed,
20 and otherwise it's just a pkg-config style iax-config, but references
21 not-installed libiax).  I thus believe the package looks to be broken.
22 Adding last-rite.
23
24 > net-misc/astmanproxy
25 Potentially useful.  Will look into this.  For now I'll mark myself as
26 proxymaintainer.  If someone else wants to grab instead, please feel
27 free to do so.  I may end up last-riting this, so if there are users of
28 this, please let me know, or just grab the package.
29 > net-misc/bgpq3
30 > net-misc/stuntman
31
32 Will take these.  May want to consider replacing bgpq3 with bgpq4
33 regardless.
34
35 https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pull/22494
36