From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Last rites: games-roguelike/angband
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 09:55:36
1 On Wed, 2019-04-03 at 11:47 +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > # Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> (03 Apr 2019)
3 > # Does not build with ncurses[tinfo]. The current version is from 2016.
4 > # At the very least, needs a version bump. A dedicated maintainer
5 > # would probably also be beneficial.
6 > # Removal in 30 days. Bug #679942.
7 > games-roguelike/angband
8
9 I'm sorry, my eix cache was out of date. I stand corrected that its
10 been bumped recently, so I've reverted the mask to give the new
11 maintainer some more space to fix the underlying issue.
14 Best regards,
15 Michał Górny