From: Blue Lizard <webmaster@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-announce] gentoo-announce digest, Vol 1 #8 - 1 msg
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:29:03
1 On Mon, 2001-11-26 at 17:00, Blue Lizard wrote:
2 > One more thing, reply-to should be gentoo-dev and not gentoo-announce
3 > where my last message just got sent.
4 I was kinda hoping that gentoo-announce was restricted (moderated).
5 That would mean that those other messages would not have been sent to
6 the masses of people curious about gentoo's state but who dont give a
7 sh*t about the emotional state of drobbins' machine. What's up with
8 this?
9
10 Regards.