From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: Ingo -LaSombra- Hoffmann <lasombra666@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emerge-webrsync snapshots
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:28:48
1 On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 04:10:23AM -0700 or thereabouts, Ingo -LaSombra- Hoffmann wrote:
2 > I'm writing to know why the emerge-webrsync snapshots are so
3 > out-of-date. I can only update portage via emerge-webrsync and since
4 > Sept 14th no more snapshots were made. How can I update portage without
5 > it?
6
7 Should be fixed now and a 9/21 snapshot should start showing up on the
8 mirrors in the next few hours.
9
10 From now on, snapshots should be created automatically each night.
11 Apologies for the delay.
12
13 --kurt