From: jhhudso@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] AMD 760MPX Chipset under linux
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 03:02:08
1 Strange. Currently I have a ASUS A7M266-D (dual athlon w/MPX chipset) All
2 I had to add was noapic and mem=nopentium for everything to work.
3
4 Granted, with the 2.4.16 kernel, it does not recognize my chipset, so I
5 have to hdparm -d1 /dev/hda manually in order to have UDMA, but that's
6 about it.
7
8 -Jared H.
9