From: Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-core] Re: [gentoo-dev] bugstest.gentoo.org - public beta for the new Gentoo BugZilla - please test!
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 11:13:43
1 Lance Albertson napsal(a):
2 > I'd like to hold this back a few days. I want to double check all the
3 > machines to make sure we haven't missed anything. I've been working the
4 > past few days on it and am getting close.
5
6 Well, I wouldn't like to hold this back for a single more minute, TBH. I
7 don't see any good reason for delaying this even more.
8
9 Please prioritize this stuff, it's been broken for ages and people are
10 pretty much fed up with the tons of pointless duplicates, non-responsive
11 bugzilla and both users' and developers' complaints on IRC. It's wasting
12 everyone's time.
15 Best regards,
16
17 Jakub Moc
18 mailto:jakub@g.o
19 GPG signature:
20 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
21 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E
22
23 ... still no signature ;)