From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [Gentoo Phoenix] recruitment process
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 16:24:50
1 On 4 April 2010 11:43, Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
2 > Mentors can already suggest their students to do them in reverse order.
3 > As always patches to separate technical and organizational stuff to
4 > their own quizzes are accepted. My time on recruiting is quite maxed out
5 > already. Doing this means just not fixing the quizzes but bringing all
6 > the recruiting documentation up2date.
7
8 We do realize that recruiters are already stretched to their limits.
9 So I propose a few other people form a team to design an improved
10 recruitment process, including any curriculum and documentation
11 materials needed. Obviously this team would confer with recruiters
12 and incorporate their feedback into its work.
15 Ben de Groot
16 Gentoo Linux Qt project lead developer