From: Benjamin Coles <sj7trunks@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ATTN ALL DEVS
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:57:24
1 Hrmm. It's my fault, that was supposed to be under the list of stuff only
2 gentoo developers can see... I think I got them confused with joined date,
3 but the country field would be nice to know and it's broad enough to say
4 that someone can't identify your place of living from the provided info
5 available to the public. Unless you have it on your website that is of
6 course=P
7 -Benjamin Coles