From: "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@×××××.net>
To: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
Cc: "Aurélien Gouny" <aurelien@×××××.org>, kdolkas@××××××××××××.gr, gentoo-dev@g.o, manson@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] portage-2.0.45-r6 SERIOUSLY fucked up ?
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:18:15
1 Sorry about that. I was not intending to find the culprit. Rather, I
2 originally posted the message to who I though must have made the change (via
3 the Changelog) so that the fix would be expidited. Then, when I was
4 informed that Rodney was not the person that made the change, but rather you
5 were, I made the comment (poor choice of words when I used "culprit") only
6 in trying to apologize to Rodney for pointing at him. Then I was told yet
7 again that you didn't do it. Well ... sorry, I apologize for the innocent.
8 However, this is an ugly situation and dangerous.
9
10 I appreciate the response and the good work with Gentoo -- Everybody.
11
12 Tom Veldhouse
13
14 ----- Original Message -----
15 From: "Daniel Robbins" <drobbins@g.o>
16 To: "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@×××××.net>
17 Cc: "Aurélien Gouny" <aurelien@×××××.org>; <kdolkas@××××××××××××.gr>;
18 <gentoo-dev@g.o>; <manson@g.o>
19 Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 10:10 AM
20 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] portage-2.0.45-r6 SERIOUSLY fucked up ?
21