From: Jerry A! <jerry@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] USE & Portages
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 01:33:19
Dan & Achim,

Hey, I've finally gotten a decent break in my work schedule.  So, I'm
getting around to cleaning up the mail portages (I'd like to have them
done by the time rc4 hits the street).

Anyway, as we discussed before, the current setup tends to be a little
clunky and the multiple ebuilds can cause things to inadvertantly get
out of sync.

So, I was thinking (yeah, I know how dangerous that is).  Is it possible
to specify USE on the command-line?  If not, how out-of-place would it
be to specify USE in the .ebuild?

name:  Jerry Alexandratos         ||  Open-Source software isn't a
phone: 703.599.6023               ||  matter of life or death...
email: jerry@××××××.com           ||  ...It's much more important
                                  ||  than that!

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] USE & Portages drobbins@g.o