From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites for XMMS
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 14:19:50
1 On Monday 23 October 2006 16:08, Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > While masking, did you also correct any ebuilds you might have affected
3 > that depended on those packages? Not trying to be rude or bitter, just
4 > making sure everything was covered (since the perl component is a dep of
5 > another package or 2).
6 Probably not covered everything, I left Mr_Bones_ and jakub to run a check for
7 me afterward, unfortunately identifying every and all the packages on the
8 first run was pretty impossible -considering also there are packages with
9 unstated dependencies, like two XFCE4 packages- I'll mask and notify about
10 anything else that might come up as soona s they can give me the data.
13 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
14 Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Sound, ALSA, PAM, KDE, CJK, Ruby ...