From: Zach Forrest <microserf@××××.ca>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] mozilla ebuild...
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 19:22:19
1 I think it might be useful to add the following (or something similar)
2 to the mozilla ebuild file. That way we don't have to download the JRE
3 to the plugin directory if we already have it.
4
5 if [ "`use java`" ]; then
6 if [ -e "/opt/java/jre/plugin/i386/mozilla/javaplugin_oji.so" ]
7 then
8 dosym /opt/java/jre/plugin/i386/mozilla/javaplugin_oji.so
9 ${D}/usr/lib/mozilla/libjavaplugin_oji.so
10 fi
11 fi
12
13 Is it assumed that if there is a java USE flag that the jdk has been
14 installed?
15
16 Also, has anyone noticed that the Mozilla profile manager is pretty
17 messed up? (The OK button says "Start Yah", some buttons have no text, etc.)
18
19 Zach