From: "Hanno Böck" <hanno@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, phajdan.jr@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] unbreaking net-print/foo2zjs
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 12:06:15
1 Am Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:44:13 +0100
2 schrieb "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." <phajdan.jr@g.o>:
3
4 > As the package seems rather unmaintained, I'm going to wait for a
5 > while and check in the ebuild if nobody is against that.
6 >
7 > Any feedback is welcome, please let me know what you think.
8
9 I have a printer using foo2zjs and have my own ebuild for that. Though
10 my printer is black-white and thus doesn't need the whole color-profile
11 stuff and no firmware.
12
13 I thought about splitting the stuff to make maintaining easier. One
14 ebuild for the driver itself, one for the color profiles and one for
15 the firmwares.
19 Hanno Böck mail/jabber: hanno@××××××.de
20 GPG: BBB51E42 http://www.hboeck.de/