From: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites for www-apps/drupal
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:28:38
1 On 11/09/06, Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:01:02 -0400 Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
3 > wrote:
4 > | Stuart Herbert wrote:
5 > | > On 9/11/06, Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o> wrote:
6 > | >> Uhm, web-apps has been CCed on the bug since the beginning. Last
7 > | >> time I asked, noone wanted to touch the FUBARed ebuild, IIRC. :)
8 > | >
9 > | > The package was masked without Christel (on behalf of QA) posting an
10 > | > advance warning of their actions. That's not trying to work
11 > | > together. It's not trying to work with existing teams.
12 > |
13 > | So file a complaint; once again the -dev list shouldn't be for
14 > | complaining about how people {suck,don't follow policy}
15 >
16 > Now why does it not surprise me that you of all people are encouraging
17 > people to complain about Christel? Is there something you'd like to get
18 > out in the open?
19 >
20 > --
21 > Ciaran McCreesh