From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] EAPI 3 PMS Draft
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 23:28:01
1 Dne úterý 17 Březen 2009 00:20:11 Ciaran McCreesh napsal(a):
2 > On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 23:59:45 +0100
3 >
4 > Maciej Mrozowski <reavertm@××××××.fm> wrote:
5 > > To avoid further confusion I'd suggest removing all traces of
6 > > kdebuild- format and its features (like PDEPEND labels, ranged
7 > > dependencies) from PMS document, especially its references to Gentoo
8 > > KDE project. It has not been accepted thus should not exist in
9 > > "Gentoo PMS" document.
10 >
11 > Why? It was an official EAPI agreed upon by the Gentoo KDE project.
12 > Having it there is helpful for package manager people, and removing it
13 > would just mean more work when features make their way into Portage.
14 > Besides, if you really don't want to see it, you can just make it all
15 > invisible with one easy switch.
16 >
17 Actualy now people expect kde team to manage support for kdebuild too. So it
18 is not such crazy request.
19
20 > We've been over all this before. Unless you have something new to add,
21 > kindly avoid wasting people's time.
22
23 And you are not wasting others time by flaming all around glep 54. I dont mean
24 i dont agree with the glep i just dont agree with your way promoting it. And
25 if you say i dont have to read all the long flame around you dont have the
26 right saying somebody else not to write his ideas on this mailing list.