From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Official overlay support
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 21:27:59
1 On Friday 24 March 2006 10:41, Andres Loeh wrote:
2 > At the moment, Haskell is only a herd and a team, not a project.
3
4 Then stand up my brother! perl wasn't so different, so we snuck in a project
5 page. no one said anything. i'm going with we're a project to govern the
6 direction and maintenance of the herd until i hear otherwise ;)
7
8 if 'they' (the forces of evil in the universe, the consortium, what have you)
9 turn to ban us as projects, we could always come together as the
10 'languages-you-use-and-abuse project'. might be fun that way. we could have
11 pizza socials and such.
12
13 ~mcummings