From: Michael Hanselmann <hansmi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] qmail.eclass draft
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 12:37:26
1 On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 01:37:11PM +0200, Benedikt Boehm wrote:
2 > due to massive code duplication in netqmail, qmail-ldap, qmail-mysql,
3 > mini-qmail and other 3-rd party applications for qmail i have started
4 > to move functionality into a first qmail.eclass draft.
5
6 I already proposed moving the prime functionality into an eclass and it
7 was refused back then. qmail-mysql and qmail-ldap may get removed soon.
8
9 And as the netqmail ebuild maintainer, I want the ebuild to be as simple
10 as possible, that is, no external dependencies where possible.
11
12 > Attached is the eclass and a sample how to use it with netqmail.
13
14 It seems like you aren't interested in communication with the
15 maintainer, otherwise you would've CC'ed me.
16
17 Greets,
18 Michael
21 http://hansmi.ch/