From: Peter Alfredsen <loki_val@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Proposed change to base.eclass: EAPI-2 support
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 22:10:18
1 The attached patch for bug 238753 makes base.eclass support EAPI 2
2 functions. None of the previous functionality of exported functions is
3 changed, so you can still do base_src_unpack autopatch. It's only the
4 default actions of base_src_compile and base_src_unpack that's affected
5 and only if EAPI=2. The case..esac for EXPORT_FUNCTIONS is borrowed
6 from kde4-base. I've not done tree-rebuilds with this, so please give
7 it a thorough review. I'm not entirely happy about the base_src_work
8 and base_src_util function names, so suggestions are welcome.
12 /PA

base.eclass.patch text/x-diff