From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Add bc back to the stage3
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 21:43:51
1 On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 06:08:11 +0200
2 Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se> wrote:
3
4 > Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
5 > > I've stopped following this mailing list regularly quite sometime
6 > > ago. To see this thread is still going on and no one bothered to cc
7 > > releng, to me shows a lack of respect
8 >
9 > I expected you to participate on the developer list to some degree,
10 > since you are developers.
11 >
12 > Isn't that even mentioned in a quiz somewhere?
13
14 Only a small few MLs are mandatory; as for most others, a developer is
15 free to sub/unsub to/from a ML as they see fit. There was a mail[1] send
16 out by the Gentoo Council regarding awareness of gentoo-dev ML threads.
17
18 [1]: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.project/3549 (see 2-3)