From: freemaker9 <freemaker9@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] From a Fellow Linux Contributor
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 17:43:46
1 Hi there,
2
3 I run Etazherka.com, a recently opened resource for freely distributed
4 operating systems with reviews, screenshots, helpful links and mirror
5 downloads. We are a non-profit organization with the purpose of converting
6 more users to the Linux platform and providing an educational resource to
7 current Linux users.
8
9 We are upgrading to a deciated server in order to host all the ISO downloads
10 on a high speed 100mbit line. The transfer date is set for October 16th.
11 We're looking for companies that may have an interested in taking our one
12 and only dedicated ad spot to help us with the costs of maintaining the
13 server. Please contact me if interested, any reasonable offers will be
14 accepted.
15
16 Feel free to browse the site, I've put in countless hours of php coding,
17 downloading, installing and testing distributions, etc. Any suggestions for
18 improvement greatly appreciated.
19
20 Sincerely,
21 Boris Mirsaliyev
22 Etazherka.com Webmaster
23
24 P.S. Your UT2003 Demo works great on my Linux box.