From: Martin Lesser <gentoo@××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] How to fix pathnames in .ebuilds
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 12:20:23
1 I try to create an ebuild for ghfaxviewer and have some problems
2 with an absolute path (/usr/share/pixmaps) in the Makefile which result
3 in 'access violation' errors.
4
5 econf() replaces --datadir with /usr/share. When einstall() is called
6 --datadir is changed to ${D}/usr/share but the depending PIXMAPS_DIR is
7 not changed to ${D}/usr/share/pixmaps cause it was written to the
8 Makefiles in the configure step before.
9
10 What's the recommended and simplest way to fix such issues? The ebuild
11 HOWTO did not help me and also the hints in the forums could not help
12 me.
13
14 Martin
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list