From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New developer: Santiago M. Mola (coldwind)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 00:08:27
1 "Denis Dupeyron" <calchan@g.o> posted
2 7c612fc60706261548sd120003s9ac610890a6b0c79@××××××××××.com, excerpted
3 below, on Wed, 27 Jun 2007 00:48:31 +0200:
4
5 > Please everybody welcome our new developer Santiago M. Mola, aka
6 > coldwind. He is joining us from Alicante, Spain and is studying Computer
7 > Science in Valencia. His main interests are hanging out with friends at
8 > obscure pubs, music and reading. I am told he has extensive experience
9 > with such games^H^H^H^H^Hsimulation software as Gate88, Parsec47 and
10 > BomberClone.
11 >
12 > He will start with working on VOIP stuff, so please give him a warm
13 > welcome.
14
15 Then I've a special reason to welcome him! Welcome! =8^)
20 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list