From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: news item: libvirt-1.2.19 init script upgrades
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 02:09:16
1 Matthias Maier posted on Fri, 11 Sep 2015 16:22:27 -0500 as excerpted:
2
3 > Title: libvirt-1.2.19 init script changes
4 ...
5 > OpenRC Users:
6
7 I'm not a libvirt (neither openrc, now) user, but it looks good here in
8 terms of general clarity/spelling/grammar, and you didn't hit the
9 commonly hit title-too-long bug. =:^)
10
11 The only very minor nit I can /possibly/ find is that message opening...
12
13 OpenRC users:
14
15 That's arguably slightly confusing as it makes the news appear to be
16 about openrc, but then the rest of it talks about libvirt.
17
18 If you're a perfectionist, there's a possible argument for making that...
19
20 OpenRC libvirt users:
21
22 But arguably it's fine as-is. I doubt I'd miss the libvirt just reading
23 it, and only saw it here because I was /trying/ to be picky! =:^)
28 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman