From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Maintainer's guides?
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:12:43
1 On Monday 28 of November 2005 21:01 Curtis Napier wrote:
2 > I agree with this. I often don't feel like wading through 5 pages of bad
3 > results on google to find an obscure packages homepage. I look in the
4 > ebuild for this information all the time. A seperate tag like <doc>, as
5 > someone mentioned earlier, would also be a huge help but would still
6 > give you the homepage info as well.
7
8 Well, I was thinking about guides which usually link homepage of the
9 respective package in the first sentence, but Diego is right, our guides are
10 not homepages.
11
12 Cheers,
13 -jkt
16 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth