From: Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] 'Gentoo Linux' bugzilla component reorganization
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 10:16:29
1 15.06.2016 22:11, Michał Górny пишет:
2 > Hello, everyone.
3 >
4 > On bug #577398, Pacho has requested removing the 'Development'
5 > component that's rarely used according to its description. However, I'd
6 > rather not remove a single component when it fits the component split
7 > currently used there.
8 >
9 > Right now we have the following components:
10 >
11 > - Applications,
12 > - baselayout,
13 > - Core system,
14 > - Development,
15 > - Eclasses and Profiles,
16 > - Games,
17 > - GCC Porting,
18 > - GNOME,
19 > - Hardened,
20 > - Java,
21 > - KDE,
22 > - Keywording & Stabilization,
23 > - Library,
24 > - New packages ('New ebuilds' previously),
25 > - Printing,
26 > - SELinux,
27 > - Server,
28 > - Unspecified.
29 >
30 > [snip]
33 > I would personally go for the following layout:
34 >
35 > - All packages,
36 > - Core system [includes baselayout],
37 > - Eclasses and Profiles,
38 > - GCC Porting,
39 > - Hardened,
40 > - Keywording & Stabilization,
41 > - New packages ('New ebuilds' previously),
42 > - SELinux.
43 >
44 > [snip]
45 I'd drop keywording & stabilization at all, using bug filtering based on
46 keywords field. (STABLEREQ/KEYWORDREQ ones).