From: Marek Szuba <marecki@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Stabilisation of the slotted-Lua ecosystem
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 14:38:19
1 Ladies and germs,
2
3 The time has come for the final big push towards widespread deployment
4 on slotted Lua - this monstrosity: https://bugs.gentoo.org/766528 . Many
5 thanks in advance to all the arch testers who will deal with this. Nb. I
6 am happy with this bug being split into several if that makes the tests
7 easier to manage for those who will run them, just keep in mind that the
8 stabilisation commits for an arch should be pushed to the repo over as
9 short a time span as possible - the more spread this is the more annoyed
10 our users might get by the dependency conflicts between slotted and
11 unslotted and dev-lang/lua.
14 Marecki