From: Duft Markus <Markus.Duft@×××××××.at>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] New developer : Markus Duft (mduft)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:42:15
1 > It's my pleasure to introduce Markus Duft (mduft) as a new developer.
2 > He will go among us under the name of mduft, and will work in the
3 > Gentoo/Alt project porting Gentoo Prefix to Interix. Yes, people, that
4 > means Gentoo on Win32.
5
6 Hope this doesn't scare away people ;o) Did you have to blazen this out?
9 > Markus lives with his wife and daughter in Graz, Austria. He seems to
10 > have many hobbies like reading fantasy novels, building
11 > remote-controlled model planes, crashing remote-controlled model
12 > planes, and last but not least, "playing good old board games" with
13 > his wife. Err... Markus, we are a mature audience here, so no need to
14 > call that "good old board games", OK ?
15
16 Hehe, i feel misunderstood ... :)
19 > He shares an office at work with Michael Haubenwallner (haubi), who is
20 > strangely also a member of the Gentoo/alt project.
21 >
22 > Please everybody, give a very warm welcome to mduft.
23
24 Thanks ... @Gilles' flamethrower: i don't think that i like it _that_ hot, but i haven't tried ;)
25
26 Cheers, Markus