From: Francesco Riosa <vivo75@×××××.com>
To: gentoo development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Project: Gentoostats
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 01:03:25
1 2017-01-02 17:36 GMT+01:00 M. J. Everitt <m.j.everitt@×××.org>:
2
3 > On 02/01/17 11:40, Francesco Riosa wrote:
4 >
5 > l'ho fatto con un utente diverso (pnp_RSIFNC), per ora sto prendendo
6 > quelle che avrei dovuto comunque prendere, poi forzo le altre
7 >
8 > 2017-01-02 10:29 GMT+01:00 Gokturk Yuksek <gokturk@g.o>:
9 >
10 >> Hi everyone,
11 >>
12 >> I'm happy to announce the launch of the Gentoostats project.
13 >>
14 >> Gentoostats is a client-server software that collects various statistics
15 >> from Gentoo machines. It's been written as part of the Google Summer of
16 >> Code 2011 but unfortunately wasn't deployed. The main intention of this
17 >> project is to take over the development of gentoostats, have it deployed
18 >> on Gentoo infra and maintain it.
19 >>
20 >> Despite the 5 years of inactivity, the software remains surprisingly
21 >> functional. The source code is located here[0]. The ebuilds are located
22 >> in my overlay[1] currently but I'm hoping to make a release and move the
23 >> package to the tree in the coming days.
24 >>
25 >> I invite anyone who is interested to add themselves to the project.
26 >>
27 >> Best Regards,
28 >>
29 >> --
30 >> gokturk
31 >>
32 >> [0] https://gitweb.gentoo.org/proj/gentoostats.git/
33 >> [1] https://github.com/gktrk/kpanicd-overlay
36 > I thought this was an English list .. with respect :] ...
39 oops, that's an answer for a total different email in a different timeline
40 in a far far away universe.
41
42 apologies