From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] kernel sources requiring attention
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:59:14
1 All --
2
3 We're trying to get our kernels patched up so we can issue a GLSA for the
4 numerous security vulnerabilities that have been recently discovered.
5
6 Tim (plasmaroo) has been handling most of the patching, but there are some
7 sources which are fairly unique/special and requires the attention of their
8 maintainers. The following sources need some love and attention to resolve
9 #54976:
10
11 hardened-sources
12 hppa-sources
13 hppa-dev-sources,
14 openmosix-sources
15 rsbac-sources
16 rsbac-dev-sources
17 mips-sources
18 selinux-sources (I talked to Chris about this in IRC this afternoon)
19
20 If you maintain one or more of these sources, please patch these or contact
21 me offline about them before 0000UTC on 7/1. We will mask any unpatched
22 sources at that time.
23
24 --kurt