From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] x86-fbsd keyword in main tree?
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:47:51
1 On Thursday 09 March 2006 16:20, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > Basically portage expands $ARCH into use ( so x86-fbsd has
3 > ARCH x86, and would get "x86" in use, which IMHO, isn't that horrible ).
4 Right now ARCH=x86-fbsd for G/FBSD, as spb already said, so it's not much of
5 the problem.
6 If that will change, it will with GLEP47 anyway, so that's not either a
7 particular problem.
8
9 > Whatever the fix is we should be able to make a 2.0.54-r1 release with
10 > it, still need to talk to Zac, if anyone has any comments on this, now
11 > would be the time ;)
12 Not like we're going to use 2.0.54 as it's mostly broken for Gentoo/FreeBSD...
13 right now we need 2.1, and there will probably be more things to fix in the
14 future, so...
17 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
18 Gentoo/ALT lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE