From: John Mylchreest <johnm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] (Not so) New Developer - The Paya
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 13:56:28
1 Hi Guys,
2
3 I've been very slack about announcing some of our new guys recently, and
4 not least Javier Villavicencio.
5
6 Javier, known on IRC as The_Paya, joined us to work on all aspects
7 Gentoo/FreeBSD plus anything else he can throw his skills at! Coming
8 from Argentina he has an interest in fishing, high end hardware and
9 playing with imaging apps.
10
11 Javier has also done a great job of infiltrating yet another company
12 with production servers running Gentoo :)
13
14 I'm sure I'm not the only one to throw thank-you's and welcome him on
15 board! Here's to a long and enjoyable involvement with Gentoo!
18 Role: Gentoo Linux Kernel Lead
19 Gentoo Linux: http://www.gentoo.org
20 Public Key: gpg --recv-keys 9C745515
21 Key fingerprint: A0AF F3C8 D699 A05A EC5C 24F7 95AA 241D 9C74 5515