From: Michael Haubenwallner <haubi@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] stacking profile.bashrc?
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:50:31
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm facing this problem in Prefix on AIX, although it is a generic
4 problem IMO:
5
6 We do have post_src_install() hook in profiles/prefix/profile.bashrc to
7 drop charset.alias for packages != libiconv, required for non-glibc
8 platforms.
9
10 In profiles/prefix/aix/profiles.bashrc, there is another
11 post_src_install() hook with some aix specific hacks, required for
12 portage to allow for merging shared libraries there.
13
14 The problem now is that the latter post_src_install() overrides the
15 former, and I get collisions on charset.alias as the former is not
16 executed.
17
18 Is this a portage bug (each of them should be executed)?
19 Or is there some defined way to handle this I just was unable to find?
20
21 Thank you!
22 /haubi/
23 --