From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo Developer with need for urgent IT assistance
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:59:23
1 Cory Visi <merlin@g.o> posted
2 20060822150235.GA9626@×××××××××××××××××.org, excerpted below, on Tue, 22
3 Aug 2006 15:02:35 +0000:
4
5 > I have an urgent need for IT assistance with a client of mine in Manhattan
6 > (New York, NY, USA.)
7
8 [snip]
9
10 > Please respond with only serious inquiries. I am prepared to refer you
11 > immediately. I will provide a phone number if the offer is appropriate.
12
13 Just so you are aware, the subject line and part of the content looks very
14 spammy, like one of those Nigerian "urgent assistance" things. (Take a
15 look at it yourself, from a third-party perspective, and see what
16 /you/ think.) It's possible certain mail filters will bit-bucket it. If
17 one of them is the guy who would have had your answer...
22 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list