From: Maciek Borowka <mborowka@××××××××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 18:00:14
1 Agreed too.
2 I don't think it's too late to change the name, isn't it?
3
4 /Maciek
5
6 On Sunday 17 March 2002 23:51, Ian Smith wrote:
7 > Agreed. It sounds like a list for people who can't be bothered to read
8 > the WWW documentation. Otherwise they deserve to be called users and
9 > treated as such. So go on, tempt me, why would I want to subscribe [g]?
12 If you think C++ is not overly complicated, just what is
13 a protected abstract virtual base pure virtual private
14 destructor, and when was the last time you needed one?
15 -- Tom Cargill, C++ Journal, Fall 1990