From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nominations for council
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 20:04:33
1 On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 22:41:40 +0300
2 Samuli Suominen <drac@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Tue, 3 Jun 2008 05:52:35 +0000
5 > Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o> kirjoitti:
6 >
8 > > Hash: SHA1
11 > > I think nominations are open. I nominate
12 >
13 > Then I'd like to nominate (mostly same ones again)
14 [..]
15 > aballier
16
17 Thanks, but I decline. Considering all the nominee, I think there are
18 enough people probably more able than I am to run a council. My habit
19 of not getting involved in endless discussions would have probably not
20 helped to get elected anyway ;) Moreover, with all the recent
21 threads here, I don't think I want to be in the group that will have to
22 take the decisions.
23
24 Regards,
25