From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Proposal for IRC channel/ user forum
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 22:12:00
antarus posted recently to the user reps forum asking for feedback on how to
solve user experience glitches like the recent xmms removal. (I do *not*
want to discuss that thanks ;) The thread is at:
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-516142.html

richfish came up with the simplest solution to the problem of old ebuilds:
This requires a new IRC channel and forum (one suggestion was `sunset' 8) so I thought I'd post in here to see what everyone thought. -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list