From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no>
To: Heather Stevens <heather@××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packaging our software?
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 11:02:44
1 On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Heather Stevens wrote:
2
3 > Hello!
4
5 > Browsing through Gentoo, its looking great!
6
7 > I would like to know if we can package our @Mail Web Mail demo into :
8 > Package Category net-mail . The software is targeted towards Linux users
9 > and I think it will fit into this category well.
10
11 We'd be more than happy to include a full-fledged (even binary-only, as
12 long as we could mirror its files) version, but we have not (and probably
13 won't ever) accept demo versions.
14
15 Such a full-fledged version should _at least_ be useable for any
16 non-commercial, non-profit endeavour, as is the case for, say, the Intel
17 C/C++ compiler, the various Java development kits and runtime
18 environments and the other commercial packages we provide.
21 Kind regards,
22
23 Karl T