From: Jano Lukac <jano@××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] gcc 3.1 success :)
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 12:43:00
1 You guys are doing a fantastic job, I emerged my system fully gcc 3.1
2 almost without a hitch (for first run, though, i did have to emerge gcc
3 without any compile flags before bootstrap with my optimizations). Right now
4 getting galeon/mozilla installed, but looks like the process will be smooth.
5
6 Here's a quick warning to add to docs for whoever is counting these up: if
7 you're getting strange segfaults during builds with gcc3.1 which go away after
8 a reboot (i.e. the package compiles fine after reboot), try turning
9 overclocking off ;)
10
11 jano